Miniature Blueberry Cheesecakes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint blueberries
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- In a food processor pulse cream cheese, sugar, zest and vanilla to combine. Add blueberries and pulse until mixed.
- Cut 24 small rounds of waxed paper and fit each into a cup of a 24-cup miniature muffin tin. Divide blueberry mixture among cups, spooning in mixture on top of waxed paper. Gently smooth with an offset spatula or back of a teaspoon. Place 1 vanilla wafer, flat side up, on top of each cup, pressing gently to adhere. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- To remove cheesecakes, run a warm, thin knife around each, then slide tip of knife under and lift out.