vegan, serves 2-4
- 1 tortilla (I used sprouted grain)
- 2 Tbsp nut or seed butter
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh fruits (try seasonal berries, apples, grapes, dried fruit – and bananas of course!)
- 1/4 cup soy vanilla yogurt
- swirl of soy whip on top
1. Warm tortilla just enough so that is becomes soft and pliable.
2. Slather in nut butter – it should melt easily due to the warm tortilla surface.
3. Layer in sliced fruit.
4. Pour yogurt over top.
5. Fold tortilla and slice into triangles.
6. Add optional whipped topping – a sprinkle of nuts or even a cherry on top to complete the fun.