Creamy baked chicken pastaINGREDIENTS:
- 1 1/2 cups cooked pasta (spirals or penne)
- 300g chicken mince or chopped chicken breast
- 1 tin drained corn Kernels
- 300g Alfredo sauce (see bottom of page)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar
- Add a little oil to a pan, add the chicken and fry until beginning to brown.
- Add the corn and combine.
- Add the milk and Alfredo sauce and allow to heat through, giving it a good stir to evenly combine the chicken and corn.
- Add the cooked pasta, mix together well and turn the mixture into a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top and place in a 200 Celsius oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with warm crusty garlic bread and a simple side salad.
- Alfredo sauce
- 150g butter
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 175ml cup cream
- pinch of salt and black pepper
- Melt butter over a low heat, add cream and warm through, add parmesan, season and you are done.