- 15-20 fresh apricots
- 2-3 tablespoons castor sugar
- 180g soft butter (room temp)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100g castor sugar
- 200g flour
- Halve and remove the seeds from the apricots, then place in an oven proof dish that has been lightly buttered, sprinkle over the 2 tablespoons castor sugar and bake at 180 Celsius for about 5 minutes to soften them up slightly while you make the crumble.
- Add all of the crumble ingredients together and rub the butter in with your hands.
- The crumble topping should be fairly course but not dry.
- Cover the apricots with the crumble mixture and bake for a further 20-25 minutes until the crumble begins to brown.
- Serve with ice cream or double thick cream.