Baked Oatmeal Squares
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4-1/2 cup organic brown sugar (depending on how sweet you like your oatmeal)
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup nondairy milk
- 1/2 block silken tofu
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Toppings: nondairy milk, sliced bananas, strawberries, peanut or almond butter
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and cranberries.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the nondairy milk, tofu, applesauce, and vanilla and process until smooth. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Spread the mixture into an 8x8-inch pan that has been lightly coated with cooking spray and bake for approximately 40 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve with desired toppings.