Broccoli Crunch Salad
- 3 cups broccoli, florets only
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 pieces bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- handful of sunflower seeds, optional
- 1/2 cup homemade paleo mayo
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Prepare mayo, place in fridge until ready to use.
- Cook bacon on stove top, blot with paper towels, crumble and set aside.
- Place broccoli, onion, raisins, bacon and seeds in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk mayo with apple cider vinegar.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix completely.
- Serve cold.