Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars
Makes 12 to 15 servings
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 (7.4 oz.) packages Martha White Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- Heat oven to 350F. Coat bottom of 13×9x2-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Stir muffin mix and butter together in large bowl. Spread into baking pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool completely.
- Beat 1/2 cup butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar and milk in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium high speed until smooth. Spread over crust.
- Microwave chocolate chips and 1/4 cup butter in uncovered microwave safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave at 15 second intervals until chocolate is melted. Cool 10 minutes. Spread over peanut butter filling. Chill 30 minutes or until set.