Roasted Serrano Salsa recipe46 calories
- 6 serrano chilies
- 1 lb tomato, finely diced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, diced
- 2 tablespoons yellow bell peppers, diced
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. In a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, cook the serrano peppers until blackened.
2. Remove half of the blackened skin and discard.
3. Chop the chilies and combine them with the remaining ingredients.
4. Let stand 1 hour.
5. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3 cupsNutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 3
Total fat: 0.4g
Total carbs: 10.3g
WW points: 0