The “Skinny” Enchilada
- 9 low-carb totillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 cup non-fat greek yougrt
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat 4 cheese
- 3/4 salsa
- 1/4 cup non-fat greek yougurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and Lightly spray a 9×13 inch-baking dish with non-stick spray.
2. Sautee onions and bell peppers in a small skillet using cooking spray till onions are lightly brown.
3. Mix sauteed veggies with non-fat greek yogurt, chicken, and cheese.
4. Spread 1/4 cup chicken mixture in the middle of each tortilla and roll into a small burrito. Place seam down into baking dish.
5. Mix Salsa and greek yogurt in a small bowl and spread evenly onto of tortillas. Sprinkle Cheese throughout.
6. Place foil over dish and bake Skinny Enchiladas for 15-20 minutes.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)