- 2 1/2lbs boneless beef top sirloin steaks
- 1 ½ cups Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1lb linguini pasta
- 2 cups fresh spinach (chopped)
- 4 cups alfredo sauce
- ½ cup green onion (chopped)
- 3 tablespoon gorgonzola cheese (crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons gorgonzola cheese (crumbled, for sprinkling)
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- fresh Italian parsley (chopped)
Step 1: In a large bowl or sealable zip-lock bag combine Italian dressing, rosemary, and lemon juice. Add steak and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (overnight for best results).
Step 2: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add linguini and cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Step 3: Lightly grease the grill grates of an outdoor grill. Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove steak from the marinade and place onto the grill. Grill steak, turning once until it has reached your desired doneness. Remove steak from the grill and slice it into strips.
Step 4: In a large sauté pan heat the alfredo sauce. Add green onion, spinach, and 3 tablespoons of Gorgonzola cheese. Cook until heated through.
Step 5: Mix cooked linguini with the alfredo sauce mixture. To assemble each plate- place some of the alfredo/noodles mixture onto each plate. Top with grilled steak slices, remaining Gorgonzola cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and chopped fresh parsley.