Autumn Apple and Grape Medley
- 3 cups (16 oz) green seedless grapes, washed and dried well
- 4 cups (24 oz) gala apples, diced
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 8 oz fat free Chiobani Greek yogurt
- 4 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light agave (or brown sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Topping:
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
Cut grapes in half and set aside. Dice apples into small pieces about the same size as the cut grapes. Toss with lemon juice to prevent the apples from browning.
Mix yogurt, cream cheese, agave and vanilla until blended well. Stir in grapes and apples and pour into 8 small bowls or ramekins or one large serving di
Combine brown sugar and crushed walnuts. Sprinkle over top of each ramekin. Chilluntil ready to serve.