Banana Split Breakfast Bundles
- 1 1/2 tsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp slivered almonds
- 1 high fiber, high protein wrap (I used a low-cal flatbread)
- 1 tbsp Chobani vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp cocoa powder (I used Hershey’s Special Dark)
- 1-2 drops liquid vanilla stevia (optional)
- 1/2 fresh banana, sliced
- 1 large strawberry (about 1/8 cup), hulled and sliced
- 1/8 cup fresh pineapple or 1 canned pineapple ring, chopped
- 4 fresh cherries, stems and seeds removed
- Heat coconut and almonds in a small pan over medium heat until toasted or light brown in color, about 2-3 mins. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, cocoa powder, and stevia until well incorporated.
- Spread the yogurt mixture onto the wrap.
- On the edge of the wrap closest to you, layer the banana, strawberries, pineapple, toasted coconut and almonds, and top with cherries.
- Roll the wrap and cut as desired.