Balsamic Herb Salmon
- 2 6 oz salmon fillets, skin removed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp dried crushed sweet basil
- 2 tsp dried crushed parsley
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Soak salmon fillets in lemon juice for 5 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat.
- Add oil and garlic to the skillet. Saute for 1 minute.
- Add pepper, basil, parsley, and balsamic vinegar to the skillet. Stir together.
- Add salmon fillets. Saute 5 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.