Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dessert Hummus
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney (cannellini) beans, drained and thoroughly rinsed
- 1/4 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine the beans, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until smooth – try to make sure the beans are fully pureed. This took me about two full minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold in chocolate chips. Serve with apple slices, graham crackers, and/or carrots.