Banana and Coconut Mini Protein Muffins
- 1/2 cup almond meal (flour or ground almonds)
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used unflavoured casein for this recipe, WPI works too)
- 1/4 cup dessicated coconut
- 1-2 egg whites
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1 tbs stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup macadamia nut oil
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
Heat your oven to around 180C and grease a muffin-tin with a little bit of oil.
Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl, almond meal, protein, dessicated coconut and stevia and mix well
Add all wet ingredients to the same bowl, and fold through till well combined. (Here is the point you may need to add a little more wet ingredients, dependant on the protein powder. You want it to be moist.)
Divide the mix among 6 muffin holes.
Cook for around 25 minutes or until they are just golden and cooked. They should be bouncy on the top!