Stuffed Avocado with Chipotle Mayo
- 3 Avocados
- Chipotle Mayo (See recipe below)
- 1 cup Jicama, diced
- 1/2 cup Celery, diced
- 1 1/2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup Red Onion, diced
- 2 cups Sunflower Sprouts (optional)
Make chipotle mayo (see recipe below) and set aside.
Slice avocados in half, remove pit and set aside. Combine diced jicama, celery, cherry tomatoes, sunflower seeds, cilantro and chopped onion. Stir in 1/2 to 1 cup of the chipotle mayo, as desired. Spoon into avocado halves and place on a bed of sprouts to serve. Makes six servings.
- 1 cup Pine Nuts (soaked)
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 1/2 to 1 Garlic, clove
- 1/4 cup Filtered Water
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 3 teaspoons Chipotle Seasoning
Place all ingredients in Vita-mix blender and blend until very smooth.