Easy Quick Carrot Coconut Soup
- Red split lentils 200g
- Pealed potatoes 250g
- Carrots 400g
- 1 Can coconut milk
- Thumb like piece of fresh ginger
- 2 tsp Curry
- 2 Bay leafes
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut all the veggies in pieces.
- In a pot heat olive oil. When hot enough add lentils and veggies. Let brown a bit.
- Now add the can of coconut milk, piece of ginger and spices. Add additional water to cover everything well (I filled up the can from coconut milk and added the water to the pot.)
- Bring to a boil and let cook for about 15 / 20min.
- Set aside and take out bay leafes and piece of ginger.
- Mix everything with a hand-held blender.