- Tomatoes - 3 (slivered)
- Red onions, cut into rings - 1/4 of the onion
- Cucumber - 1/4 of the cucumber
- Capiscum (julienned) - 1/2
- Cubed feta cheese - 4 oz
- Dried oregano - 1/2 tsp
- Crushed garlic - 1 clove
- Lemon juice - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Extra virgin olive oil - 3 tbsp
- Coarse salt - 1/4 tsp
- Fresh powdered black pepper - a little more than 1/4 tsp
Combine fresh lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, pepper, salt and oregano in a jar that has a tight lid and shake well. Mix the salad vegetables inside a bowl. Now, empty the contents of the jar on the vegetables and mix just before serving. For garnishing, work with a little freshly powdered black pepper.
This colourful salad is seen as a side order inside a lunch buffet or served as a light meal to dieters. Serve this with pita bread rebuild a total meal. It’ll also be an incredible accompaniment to roasted chicken along with other meat dishes.