Peach Crisp Recipe
- 6 cups fresh, frozen, or canned peach slices (I just use canned :3)
- 1 & 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 & 1/4 cup unbleached flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 stick of butter (solid/cold), cut in 8 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a 9” X 9” glass baking pan or 2 quart stoneware baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss peeled and pitted ripe peach slices with 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/4 flour and lemon juice and arrange in prepared baking dish. Set aside.
- Combine 1 cup flour, 3/4 cup brown sugar, oatmeal and cinnamon in the bowl of a food processor, and pulse until blended.
- With the food processor running, add cold butter a few pieces at a time. Pulse until the butter is incorporated and looks like a bunch of course meal.
- Spread topping ingredients evenly over the peaches and bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until peaches are bubbling through and the topping is starting to brown. Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes or more before serving.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or your choice of ice cream!