White Chocolate Blueberry Cookies!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated cane juice or demerara sugar or sucanat
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups white chocolate chips or chunks
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and sugars together with paddle attachment til fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and beat well. In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add the combined dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
Stir in the white chocolate chips by hand. Fold in the blueberries, gently, being careful not to smash them if possible. Drop by tablespoon onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.