- 1. 20 large Shells
- 2. 1 8oz pkg Ricotta Cheese
- 3. 1 large Egg
- 4. 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 5. 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 6. 1 dash (each) salt, pepper, nutmeg
- 7. 1 pkg. Frozen Spinach
- 8. 1 can pasta sauce
1. Thaw spinach. (If you plan on making this for dinner, just set the spinach out on the countertop though the day.)
2. Cook shells as directed
3. Mix Ricotta, Mozzarella, 1/4 of the parmesan cheese, egg, salt, pepper, nutmeg and thawed& strained spinach.
4. Line bottom of 13x9 pan with 1/2 jar of pasta sauce, stuffing the shells and placing on top. Pour remaining pasta sauce over stuffed shells and top with remaining parmesan cheese.
*can top with more cheese if desired.
5. Cover with tinfoil and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Let stand 5-10 minutes.