Balsamic Rosemary Lamb Steak with a Rocket and Pine Nut Salad
- 1 packet of rocket
- 1 Pine Nuts
- Parmesan Cheese (shredded/grated)
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Olive Oil
1. Roast pine nuts in over at 180 degrees celcius until golden brown. (Takes about 5 mins, take out halfway and toss around on tray)
2. Allow pine nuts to cool and then mix the rocket, parmesan and pine nuts together.
3. In a seperate bowl, add some red wine vinegar and olive oil. Add the same amount of each.
4. Drizzle over salad, toss and serve.
NOTE: add as much or as little pine nuts and parmesan as you see fit. Tomatoes and capsicums are also a great addition to bulk the salad up!
Balsamic Lamb Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
- Lamb loin fillets or Lean Lamb steaks
2. Pour over steaks in a marinating dish.
3. For maximum flavour, leave overnight, covered in the fridge, turning them once.
4: Cook on stovetop or BBQ until cooked to your liking.
NOTE: Rosemary can be a strong flavour, especially when using dried rosemary. Add less if you like it more subtle.