Blueberry Coffee CakeServes: 12
Total time: 50 minutes
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain, nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8-inch pan with the cooking spray.
2. Whisk together all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a different bowl, stir together sugar and cinnamon.
4. In a large bowl, beat together brown sugar, butter, and oil. Then add eggs one at a time until combined. Add vanilla and yogurt.
5. Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture.
6. Spread half the batter into pan. Sprinkle half the cinnamon sugar mixture on top then add half blueberries into the middle.
7. Pour remaining batter on top and spread around evenly. Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture on top. Finally, place remaning blueberries on top.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes.