Honey Mustard Chicken with Almonds
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 TBSP chopped dried onion
- 1/8 c. dry white wine
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1/4 c. chopped almonds (or pecans)
- 1 large chicken breast
1. Heat 1 TBSP oil in small skillet, cook chicken until done. (7-10 min depending on thickness).
2. Mix other ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Remove chicken, cut into bite size chunks. Add back into skillet with nuts and sauce. Cook 2 min. Serve immediately.
add 1 TBSP soy sauce, substitute rice vinegar for wine, add 1 tsp. dried ginger.
Either of these sauces are also good on salmon.