Serves 4 to 6
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 3 cups nut milk, coconut milk, or hemp milk
- 2 to 4 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place the chia seeds, milk, agave and salt in a bowl (add vanilla and cinnamon, if desired) and stir well, so there are no clumps and all the chia seeds are coated in milk.
- Let this set at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes, or cover and refrigerate. This pudding will keep well in the fridge for days.